Turmeric contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is often used to color foods and cosmetics. Turmeric is commonly used for conditions involving pain and inflammation, such as osteoarthritis. It is also used for hay fever, depression, high cholesterol, a type of liver disease, and itching.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Some experts warn that turmeric may interfere with the body’s response against COVID-19. There is no strong data to support this warning. But there is also no good data to support using turmeric for COVID-19. Follow healthy lifestyle choices and proven prevention methods instead.
1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
4. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
5. Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
7. Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplements
9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
10. Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
50 Grams, 100 Grams, 250 Grams, 500 Grams, 1 Kg