1. The information that we collect and store about you includes the information that you provide via our website as part of the registration process, any other information that you give us by other means, such as e-mail, and information about your shopping and order history.
2. You may elect not to provide us with certain information, but this may inhibit your ability to use and enjoy the full functionality of our website and transact with Amuthini Naturals.
3. The only purposes for which we use information about you are fulfilling your service and shopping requests, customising your future shopping experience, improving our offering to you and communicating with you.
4. Information about our customers is an integral part of our business and we respect that. We will never share your details with any third party without your consent. The only exception is our need to release the bare minimum information about you to duly appointed personnel at Pick-up Zones in order that your order may be verified for collection purposes.
5. Should we ever appoint agents (companies or individuals) to perform function on our behalf e.g. towards fulfilment of your orders, delivery or providing customer service, they will have only such access to your information as they require to perform their functions and will be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
6. Your own responsibility in protecting your privacy in the course of doing business with us consists of the safeguarding of your password and protecting against unauthorised access to our site using your username and/or password and/or computer. You must make sure to log off properly and leave no trace of stored login details when you use a computer that is available to other persons.
7. The only other information about you that we collect, in a manner that does not identify you as an individual, are usage statistics about the website gathered by our hosting and application service providers, which may include IP addresses, browser types and versions, operating systems and platforms, date and time of visit etc.
8. If you have any concern about privacy, you are to send a detailed e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for our consideration and reply to you.