- Most of our prices are below the recommended retail price so you get great savings
- We have a great loyalty programme so every time you shop, or recommend friends you get points to discount against your next order
- We dispatch all orders within 12-24 hours within Chennai
- Our delivery costs are very reasonable
- We use recyclable packaging and boxes at every opportunity
- You can pay by various means – credit card; EFT; bank deposit.
- We deliver orders to almost all major cities in India
We have chosen to source organic and natural products for you that we believe are earth; animal & people friendly. What this means is that we personally check the ingredient lists of every product sold to ensure that there are no harmful synthetic ingredients in them. We believe organic and natural should be good for you and we take this principle very seriously. We also list full ingredient lists for each and every single product sold on our website so that you to can be sure of what you are buying.
Although the list of harmful ingredients that we do not support is ever changing and very long, you can be sure that none of our product contain the following contentious ingredients:
- SLS – sodium laurel/laureth sulphate
- Minerals oils like propolyne glycol or petrolatum
- Diethanolamine (DEA), Triethanolamine (TEA), Monoethanolamine (MEA)
- Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Synthetic colours & Fragrances
- Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea
And if you ever see an ingredient or product that you do not think we should stock – let us know. Either we can get the opportunity to explain why it passed our research, or perhaps research has changed since we last reviewed it. The point is that apart from the fact that there may on occasion be issues of human error (or little gremlins slipping through); industry information is by no means static and changes all the time. What you can trust is that we will react to your enquiry with lightening speed – nothing is more important to us than listing products that are genuinely safe.
Although we abide by a strict ingredient policy we sell natural products and organic products that have not been certified. This is because, some wonderful ranges are still in the process of being certified and also because different certification bodies have different standards. We believe that the best yardstick of a products’ pureness is its ingredient list.
Certified Organic: These products have been certified organic by a third party. This means that although the organic products many contain some synthetic ingredients, the certification body has concluded that the products is safe to use, and that the ingredients have been sourced from manufacturers that practice pesticide-free and sustainable farming
Non-certified Organic: This means that the supplier has an organic product that has not yet been certified organic. These suppliers are using some organically sourced ingredients and if you look at the ingredient lists of the products, you will be able to tell which are organic by an asterix next to the product.
Certified Ingredients: These products have some certified organic ingredients but the products are not yet certified.
All Natural Ingredients: These products use only natural ingredients. Please note that we have included soaps in this category even though all soaps contain sodium hydroxide (lye.) The reason is that there is no sodium hydroxide left in the final product and it is also not possible to make soap without sodium hydroxide.
Part Natural: These products are predominantly natural but have some safe synthetic ingredients.
Most of our products are locally made and we always support local where we can. In most instances of imported products, you will find that local alternatives are not yet available. Under each product you will see that we note whether it is proudly Indian or not.
We ask all our cosmetic suppliers to verify in writing that they do not test their products or the ingredients in their products on animals. Some of our suppliers however have also got formal accreditation to back up their policy on sourcing and producing cruelty free products.
We are always careful to specify which of our products are vegetarian and which are vegan-friendly.
For most items our website allows you to order as many units as you like. This is for your convenience so that you can get your order in without any delay or stock restrictions, we then make it happen. If there is a product in your order that we cannot ship immediately we will contact you within one working day of you placing your order to notify you and to give you options e.g. swop for another similar product etc. Rest assured that we carry a large stock holding in our warehouse which we are constantly replenishing and that we will always do our best to get the products you desire to you as soon as possible. You will also always be kept in the loop with your order’s progress. If you need a product urgently e.g. if you are leaving on holiday and need sunscreen, please contact us to double check that we have stock of the product. We will get back to you very quickly so it should not delay you placing your order.
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories or brands using the navigation menu on the left hand side. You can also search for products or products containing certain ingredients by using the ‘Search’ box on the top right hand side.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping bag by clicking its ‘Add to cart’ button. Note that some products come in different sizes, colours or flavours. If this is indicated for a product, click on its View button. You will then be able to select which size etc you prefer.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the Place Order button in the Shopping Bag box on the top right hand side.
- You will be asked to register or you can proceed to check out as a guest because we need your delivery and contact details to get your order to you . We do recommend that you register though because, that way we can keep your contact information on our system and you will not have to enter it again – but more importantly because this automatically signs you up to our loyalty system where you earn points you can redeem with every purchase.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method – you can pay by credit card, EFT or by a bank deposit. If you are collecting yourself, you can select bank transfer and pay us with your card at our premises. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will be dispatched within 24 hours of your payment clearing.
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
- Credit Card – payments are securely processed.
- Bank Transfer – you will receive an invoice by email with our bank details and we will dispatch your order within 24hours of your payment clearing
- Cash Deposit – please note there is a 3% surcharge for this payment method
- Amuthininaturals Points – you can pay with points earned from previous purchases and referring friends
Orders can be couriered to the all major Cities of Tamil Nadu addresses, delivered via suitable courier partner or you can collect your order from our business premises free of charge.
Unfortunately we cannot offer courier delivery to remote areas e.g. remote farms or mines (although courier partners may be a possibility for these areas). Delivery via courier has two advantages:
- It is faster
- Your order is delivered straight to your door.
When you place an order our system will offer you a choice of delivery options based on your delivery address.
We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated within one working day of receiving payment confirmation. If you pay via credit card we receive payment confirmation automatically as soon as you’ve paid. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will only be dispatched within 24 hours of your payment clearing
Courier delivery takes 2 to 7 working days depending on the order’s destination.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will take between 2-7 days. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team if you wish to get a more exact estimate.
Unforeseen circumstances e.g. adverse weather, closed roads, strikes etc. could prolong the delivery time. This is rare but it does happen, so ‘late’ delivery is not a ground for refund or cancellation of the order. However if your delivery has not been delivered after the estimated times shown above, please contact us with your order number so that we can follow up on the matter.
We carry a large stock holding in our warehouse which we are constantly restocking. However it is possible that you will order a product that we are out of stock of. If this happens we will contact you within one working day to notify you and to give you options e.g. swop for another similar product etc. Rest assured that we will always do our best to get the products you desire to you as soon as possible and that you will always be in the loop with how your order is progressing.
Our physical address is:
2 School 2nd Street
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 09:30 to 18:30
Unfortunately not – you need to please place your order online first.
We are physically based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu but since we are an online business we deliver anywhere in India. You can place an order with us through our website or on the phone and we will send your order to you. You can also collect your order from our warehouse.
We will email you your parcel’s tracking information the first working day after we send it e.g. if the parcel’s leaves our premises on Tuesday you will receive your tracking information via email on Wednesday morning. You can then track your parcel on the courier website.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, so you should always provide a delivery address where there will be an appropriate person to sign for the delivery during these times. If there is no one around to accept the delivery, the courier company will contact the recipient via telephone so that a new delivery day can be arranged.
We deliver to any major cities address in Tamil Nadu
If you do not receive your order in mint condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know immediately so that we can ensure the situation is rectified. Whilst we have not lost any parcels in the post to date, goods are occasionally damaged in transit, and there is no question that these will be replaced. If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are sent.
You are welcome to return any good purchased within 7 days of receiving the item. Unfortunately we can only accept goods for return that are still in their original unopened packaging. You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note. Our policy is to deduct a 10% handling fee from the original price, but unless a lot of administration has been necessary to get the item back, we usually turn a blind eye to it.
Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 3 working